A tax-exempt lean organisation, in which project groups can work for GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, Java, interface specifications, standards, dictionaries, encyclopedias, fonts and any public-interest information works as defined in the articles of association.
Lectures and Presentations are expected especially for the following subject matter:
- Informational Monoculture in Government and Corporations: Current Developments and Case Studies
- Feasibility of legal and political remedies
- establishing guidelines for procurement, monitoring public spending
- improving ISO 9000, so that not only uniformity but also openness/future-compatibility of procedures is looked at
- compatibility requirements similar to what is done in EU/Germany in the Telecomm and mobile communications area
- software patents
- antitrust and competition law
- other ideas
- technical alternatives, success stories
- Essential software projects: evaluation of current FFII project proposals
- Macroeconomy in the information age
- introductions, basic knowledge
- further proposals are welcome!